VICTORY ON A BATTERED SPOUSE CASE
If, in the past, you were badly treated by your US citizen or LPR (Lawful Permanent Resident) spouse or parents, please do not be afraid. There is a remedy that you can pursue.
Our Asian client, Ms. Y, was mentally abused by her LPR spouse. She did not have much hard evidence to prove wrongdoings by her husband. We then sat down with her to discover all of her evidence and, after doing so, we then decided how to proceed, based on that evidence. Shortly after we filed her I-360 (self-petition for battered spouse), we received a letter from the USCIS, which informed us that a Prima Facie case had been established, meaning there would be an approval when the quota is open.
Recently, the approval notice came, and we filed the I-485 (“Green Card” application) for her!
Contact Irwin Berowitz for a free consultation.
- JUDGE ORDERS ICE TO FREE DETAINED IMMIGRANT CHILDREN BECAUSE OF COVID-19 - June 30, 2020
- JOE BIDEN AND TRUMP SURROGATE DISCUSS RACE RELATIONS AT AN ASIAN AMERICAN TOWN HALL - June 30, 2020
- YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME FOR A FREE CONSULTATION - June 30, 2020
- VICTORY IN A BATTLE AGAINST INEFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL - September 20, 2019
- SUCCESS IN SMOOTHLY OBTAINING PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS FOR A GAY I-601A WAIVER APPLICANT - September 20, 2019
- HOW YOUR CASE IS PRESENTED TO THE USCIS OR THE COURT MATTERS - September 20, 2019
- USCIS HELPS SECURE CONVICTION IN ALBANY COUNTY VISA FRAUD CASE - September 20, 2019
- DHS NEW RULE WILL TAKE EFFECT ON OCTOBER 15, 2019 AND MAY AFFECT YOU - September 20, 2019
- VICTORY ON A BATTERED SPOUSE CASE - October 15, 2018
- A MEXICAN MAN JUST WON CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL (10-YEAR GREEN CARD) - October 15, 2018
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!